Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catch Up Post

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days.  Everything is good with Grayson and I.  I have been busy this week and haven't had time to blog. 
I will start with the results of the half marathon Chad ran this past Saturday in NWA.  He did AWESOME and beat his personal goal.  It was VERY cold and raining off and on all morning.  But Grayson and I were there the entire time cheering him on.  Chad's goal was to finish in 1 hour in 45 minutes and he finished in 1 hour and 43 minutes.  He had a good friend running the race too and he did great for his first half marathon.  Here are a few pictures of the race day!  Next race will be late April and then I think he is done until Fall. 
This past Tuesday I had a lunch date with a new friend and her newborn baby who happens to be a Grayson too.  I can't wait until we do lunch again and our Grayson's can meet.  Kristi is such a sweet girl and I loved talking to her.  I look forward to our next lunch date.  Sorry I didn't get any pictures, but she did get my Grayson a cute outfit that I love because it says, I love Mommy!
Tuesday evening I went to the movies with some great girls.  We saw Remember Me and all I can say is that I first thought the movie was weird until the end and then I loved it.  I would recommend seeing this movie.  When it comes out on DVD I am going to get it so Chad and I can watch it.  I really think he would like it.  I love going to movies during the week and with this group of girls we are trying our best to get together at least once a month for lunch or a movie.  There are some great movies coming out over the next few months.  I want to spend as much time with friends and family before Grayson is here.  Then after we get in a routine and comfortable with things at home I want to continue to do things with my girlfriends.

I received a package this week from a sweet friend for Grayson and I just want to say THANK YOU Shannon for the sweet gift!  I love it!

I also received this onesie from a blog friend a few weeks ago and with everything that was going on over the past several weeks I forgot to show you.  It is so perfect for Grayson and she does great work.  You should check out her blog and all the cute things that she makes. 
I also purchased this chair for Grayson and I think it will be perfect for pictures.  I got it at Pottery Barn Kids.  I ordered it on Monday and I received it yesterday.  I was impressed on how quickly they got this to me! 
Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment and I feel like my belly has grown so much this week.  So I am looking forward to seeing what has changed. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved