Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to All! 
Thank you all for your sweet comments on Grayson's Nursery.  I loved reading them.  I am so in love with his nursery and working on getting some final details completed has been fun.  I can't wait until his other furniture arrives.  I had a few people ask me questions about Grayson's Nursery.  I did have an artist by the name of Jenny paint Grayson's name on the wall and do the polka dots.  The main painting was completed by Chad.  If you live in NWA and want Jenny's contact info let me know.  I got her name from a few great girls and they have beautiful rooms in there house too.  She can do anything.  You will not be disappointed. 
So what are our plans for the weekend? 
With only 10 weeks left remaining before Grayson arrives Chad and I are working on completing both our registries at Target and Babies R US this weekend.  Our baby shower is a little over a month away and I am so excited plus it will be great to check this off my list of things to do.  Chad is also running a half marathon tomorrow morning and I will be there cheering him on and waiting at the finish line.  Other than that we are going to enjoy the weekend with friends.  I hope all of you have a great weekend! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved