Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 28

Today I am 28 Weeks and 1 day!  I have entered the final trimester and I am feeling pregnant.  Grayson is kicking and moving so much.  Feeling his movements throughout the day is my favorite part of pregnancy.  Grayson baby's length is 15.25-15.75 inches and he is weighing 2.25 pounds.  Grayson is as big as a small cabbage.  I have 11 weeks and 6 days left before I get to see little G! 

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  28 weeks and 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  7 pounds but I am sure it is more we will see on Friday at my appointment!
Maternity Clothes:  None Yet
Best Moment this week:  Every moment of feeling Grayson move in my belly is the best moment!
Gender: It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement: Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving: Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I sleep well and I am comfortable, but I miss sleeping through the night. 
What I am looking forward to:  My 3D/4D Ultrasound is on Thursday and I have my last monthly appointment on Friday so it is an exciting week for us!  I didn't have my ultrasound last week because I missed the appointment (OPPS) so I had to reschedule.
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms: Heartburn and Braxton Hicks Contractions

Exciting news:  My bedding has shipped and we should receive it soon plus the artist is coming on Saturday to finish Grayson's room!  I look forward to showing all of you pictures next week. 
Happy Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved