Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 29

Today I am 29 Weeks Pregnant!  It is amazing that in 10 weeks or so Grayson will be here.  Chad and I are both so excited.  Today we had our 3D/4D Ultrasound and Grayson is perfect.  He showed us his face and we got some great pictures and a DVD to share with our friends and family.  Last week I told you that I was scheduled to have the Glucose Test and I really thought that I would pass.  Well I didn't so tomorrow I have the three hour test.  Oh I am not looking forward to drinking that orange drink again.  I also found out that I am Anemic so I am now taking Iron pills.  Grayson's heartbeat was 144 and my belly is measuring at 29 weeks.  I am happy to report that everything is going great!
Grayson is 2 1/2 pounds the size of a butternut squash and 15 inches in length.  He is moving a ton and likes to kick and jab me throughout the day!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  29 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  10 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I purchased two pair of maternity jeans from Gap Maternity and I wore one pair last Friday they were big, but they were comfortable.  Then at church on Sunday I wore the other pair and they are very comfortable.  In this picture I am wearing them.  I am still wearing my normal shirts and dresses!
Best Moment this week:  Seeing Grayson twice once last Thursday and today!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING!
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! New Craving: Cinnamon Bears and Twizzlers
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  I sleep well and I am comfortable, but I miss sleeping through the night.
What I am looking forward to:  Everything about the next 10 weeks before Grayson gets here!
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!
Symptoms:  Heartburn and Braxton Hicks Contractions

Stop by tomorrow and I will share a few pictures of Grayson's Nursery!  It is perfect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved