Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Sunday

Boy does it feel like Fall this morning.  It is a crisp 55 degrees right now.  It is a perfect day for soup and relaxing at home.  If I had chocolate chips I would make cookies too, but I don't. 
My sweet Grayson is feeling better, but fighting to take naps today.  He is napping right now and I am hoping that he take a good two hour nap.  He needs it and so does mommy.  Grayson got up at 4AM this morning ready to play, but thankfully he went back to sleep an hour later until 7:30AM. 

I love this picture of G it is fun to capture the many faces that he makes. 
Love it!

Have a blessed Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved