Friday, October 8, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Kitchen

Any kitchen is my favorite part of a home!  So I am excited to stop by Kelly's Korner today and take a look at all the kitchens.  When we look at homes I must LOVE the kitchen or I move on.  In fact the home we are in now is the second home we looked at and I LOVED the kitchen.  I love that our kitchen is open to our living room and dining room.  So take a minute and step inside my kitchen. 
Have a Happy Friday!






(I can't end this post without a picture of Grayson)
This afternoon Grayson, Bella, and I went for a walk... it is a Warm Friday here (85 degrees in October) and we needed the fresh air!  Grayson enjoyed the walk in his Bob Stroller.  He is getting so big. 
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved