Tuesday, February 1, 2011

01: what they do

For the month of February 2011 I will be focusing and participating on the joy of love through Willette Photography & More.  Come join the fun and capture moments with the ones you love!


day 01:
what they do

little G he plays, he sleeps, he eats, he takes a bath


I love the assignments daily and allows me to step back and capture different moments of my life with Chad, Grayson, and Bella.  I still plan to do Project 365, but if I don't post it here I typically post it on Facebook. 

Hope all that are covered in snow are staying WARM!
Another SNOW DAY for us tomorrow :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved