Friday, February 11, 2011

New Look



Grayson says HI and you are still at Stafford Stories we just got a new look from Tricia Nae Designs

It is perfect and I love it!  I have new links at the top of the page to easily navigate and I love that my blog page looks clean and less cluttered.  So I hope you will stay awhile and take a look. 

Today is a busy day of cleaning and getting groceries as my mom is coming for a visit and we are SO EXCITED! Grayson is already at school thanks to Chad for taking him for me.  It is his first drop off since Grayson started in August 2010.  He was shocked that I let him drop him off, but it is really going to help me get a lot done before I go get Grayson this afternoon. 
Thanks Chad!

Before I go I took Grayson outside yesterday and we went sledding down the driveway.  We were out VERY briefly, but he laughed and smiled and had a great time.  Here are a few of our sledding pictures. 

Look at all that snow! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved