Saturday, February 19, 2011

8 Month Pictures by Jenny Marrs Photography

Several weeks ago Grayson had his 8 Month Pictures with Jenny Marrs Photography in NWA.  We also took the opportunity to have family pictures taken too.  Today I met up with Jenny to get our prints and I LOVE THEM! 

Here is one picture of Grayson and you can go to Jenny's Blog and see additional pictures of my sweet family. 

My personal favorite picture of my family is the black and white print at the end of Jenny's blog post. 
Jenny has been featured in the local Peekaboo Magazine and right now she is running an ad in the magazine for 10% off prints for the month of February.  If you are looking for some one to take pictures of your kids or family you should give Jenny a call.  She is great to work with and his a sweet family of her own.  I have enjoyed working and becoming friends with Jenny over the years. 
Thanks Jenny for capturing special moments of my family!

BIG NEWS:
{Last night Grayson slept all night long}  I don't remember the last time this happened!  I was in total shock when at 6:30AM I woke up and discovered that I did not get up once with Grayson last night.  In fact Grayson slept from 8:30PM until 7:30AM and if he could have a cupcake or M&M's I would have treated Grayson.  Instead we went to the park and played on this beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved