Monday, March 7, 2011

That's My King

That's My King
Dr. S.M. Lockridge

Our pastor shared this video with us yesterday during service and it was AMAZING, MOVING, and BROUGHT TEARS to MY EYES as well as MANY OTHER people at church. 
I wanted to share it with all of you!


Grayson also went to the church nursery for the 1st time yesterday and he did great!  It helped that Ashley's mom Susan was in his room so he was familiar with her.  So glad that on his first day he was able to spend it with Susan.  I hope he continues to enjoy the church nursery and I can get back to focusing on the word of God and get the ENTIRE message at each service. 
Happy Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved