Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Done

See this happy face!  He is excited that as of February 28th, 2011 his Mommy is no longer pumping!  Now we have MORE time to play together and this makes Grayson SO HAPPY!  I am happy too and I am proud that I have made it to 9 months and 11 days of breastfeeding/pumping.  The Medela pump is packed away until the next baby!

I was planning on pumping until April 1st, 2011, but Grayson had different plans for me.  He decided yesterday that he would not drink the breast milk any longer and would only drink formula.  With that said I have stopped pumping.  I was only pumping twice a day and I am hoping that drying up is not too painful.  We will see...

I have a lot of blog posts to catch up on this week.  I have the Joy of Love Posts to complete and a few giveaways to do. 
See you soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved