Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween PJ Party 2013

I am joining the girls from the tichenor family and the good life blog they are hosting the Halloween PJ Party 2013


I love dressing my boys alike and WE LOVE PJ's in our house! 

It was a bit of a challenge to get the boys to stay still look enough for a picture.  Grayson will let you take his picture now, but he is constantly moving even if he is sitting down.  Crew is a challenge I have to be quick and catch him off guard for a good picture.  Love my little bats!
Happy Halloween!

The boy's PJs are from Gap 


Our little skeletons too!




2 comments:

Miranda said...

Love those PJ's! The skeleton ones are so fun, too! It's surely an adventure getting mine to sit still long enough for pictures as well.. almost gives me my workout for the day ;)

Hope you're having a great week!
Miranda :)
www.ournestingplace.com

Kids Cds said...

By reading a short story every day, you can help your kid build values, as well as improve his reading comprehension skills.
Kids dvds | Educational cds

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved