Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Week 35

Today I am 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant...what a great feeling!
I can't believe in 34 days I will FINALLY be a mommy!
All I can say is that I feel blessed and happy! 
I have the best support system of family and friends around me that I could not ask for more! 
My hubby Chad has been amazing!

This past weekend I had my baby shower and it was amazing.  It was more then I imagined and all the details were perfect.  If you missed the pictures click here!  We got some wonderful gifts and it was funny because we got three Diaper Genies.  I guess people thought we needed three.  Oh well we did end up taking our extra ones back.  Once we got home and unpacked the car with all the gifts I felt a bit overwhelmed with what to do with everything.  My dresser is not scheduled to be here until May 15th and Grayson's closet is completely full!  But thanks to my sisters and my mom they helped organize everything for me so I some what know where stuff is at.  We also cleaned Grayson's clothes and determined what I still needed to purchase.  They also helped me prepare both our hospital bags.  After spending Sunday shopping with my sister Jessyca, my mom, and Chad I am feeling much more prepared for Grayson.  We stocked up on diapers and wipes and organized the kitchen and bathroom.  Now all that is left is to get the dresser and finish up Grayson's room.  It will be a great feeling once his dresser is here!  Thanks Mom, Jessyca, Amie, and Chad for all your help this past weekend!  I love you!

Grayson is 18 inches long and is 5 pounds, the size of a honeydew.  His kicks are getting stronger and when he moves my entire belly moves.  It is so fun and exciting to watch!

Pregnancy Highlights:
 How Far Along: 35 weeks and 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 pounds (I will have an update tomorrow)
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  My maternity photo shoot with Amie Hansen Photography and my baby shower this past Saturday!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. But it is worth it. I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well.
Food Craving:  I haven't really had any new cravings.
Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Bears, Twizzlers, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  The past couple of nights I have slept good.  I think that I have been so busy that by the end of the day I have no problem falling sleep. 
What I am looking forward to:  My doctor's appointment tomorrow
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out!  However I did find out that both my sister's belly buttons did not pop out. 
Symptoms: Tired and Braxton Hicks contractions
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved