Friday, April 23, 2010

When Will...

Grayson Arrive?
That is the question in our house.  Will I be pregnant until the end of May or will Grayson come early? 

This past Wednesday I had my doctor's appointment and had my first Cervical Check.  Let me tell you it was VERY uncomfortable.  I am 1 CM dilated.  It was exciting to hear as Grayson will be here soon, but when?
Here are a few other updates from my appointment:
No weight gain - still holding strong at 15 pounds in total
Grayson's Heartbeat - 136
My Belly Measured @ 35 1/2 weeks
Grayson is around 5 pounds
I go back in 2 weeks, but until then what are your thoughts... do you think Grayson will be here early?
Chad thinks that Grayson will be born on May 5th 2010.  I think he will not be here until the week of May 17th 2010. 

I have added a POLL on the right hand side of my blog.  So if you would like please vote for which week you think Grayson will be here?  I think it will be FUN to see your answers. 
Happy Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved