Melissa's List of Things I Do Not Do
1. I don't eat veggies
2. I don't eat fruit unless it is prepared for a party, some one makes it for me for breakfast, or if I am at friends are families homes. I know it is weird, but for some reason I think it tastes better.
3. I don't eat ground beef or steak
4. I don't eat pasta salads
5. I don't eat jello or yogurt
So by now you are all thinking she is a picky eater... well I am a very picky and I like the foods I like and don't eat the things that I do not like.
6. I love reality shows, but there are a few shows such as Survivor, America's Got Talent, and I am a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here that I do not watch!
7. I don't clean our house as I could never get it as clean as Chad would like so YES we have a cleaning lady.
8. I don't answer my house phone unless I know who is calling. I don't want to have to deal with telemarketers selling and having to say no to them.
9. I really don't like answering the door when sales man/women come to the door as I am not good with saying no. So if I am out of sight and they can't see me I don't answer the door.
10. I don't like coffee, I love the smell of coffee but the taste not so much!
11. I don't like driving, I secretly wish that some one could drive me around every where as I can spend my time either talking on the phone or on the Internet through my IPhone. Technology isn't it GREAT!
12. I don't give our dog Bella baths as it takes to much work and the vet can do a better job than I can do. Plus I do not cut her nails they do that too!
13. I don't like putting gasoline in my car... I hate the smell of the gas!
14. I don't like up-tight or snooty people
15. I don't like negative people and I wish that everyone could see that there are more things to worry about in life than being negative about your life and the people in your life. Being positive about life might just make those people happy. So if you are reading this and you are negative all the time take a break and try to be positive for a week and see how you feel in the end.
So now it is your turn. Let me know what you don't like as I think that it is a great way to get to know my friends and followers better. Have fun! Happy Wednesday My Friends!