Friday, July 10, 2009

My Foyer/Entry Way - Show Us Where You Live Friday


Come on in and take a look at our Foyer or Entrance to the Stafford Home.


When you enter into our home you see our entire main living space. You can see our formal dining room, our living room, and our kitchen... it is a big open space. Which I love... it is great for entertaining and having wonderful parties.

I just love our foyer stand with the big beautiful mirror and tall glass lamps. It is a BIG statement when you enter our home!

I hope you enjoyed the Foyer and Entrance to our Home as much as I do. Don't forget to stop by Kelly's Korner and take a look at all the great homes. After several weeks of looking at each of the homes I have my favorite home stops and I just love stepping into their homes for the day. Here are a few of my favorite stops:
What are your favorite stops?

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love that mirror on the table!! Gorgeous! And the topiaries by the front are so very pretty! Great job!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Pretty! I love your welcoming wreath.

amywelborn said...

Love that wreath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa Miller said...

It's beautiful Melissa! Love the green cabinet and lamps. ~Wonderful job! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Melissa,

Since part of my business is making wreaths....yours caught my eye...love it....I just added your button to my blog.....I have enjoyed reading your blog for several months...

Ashley said...

Thank you for naming me on your blog sweet girl!! You are for sure one of my favorite stops!!!! And I love your house, you know it!

Kristin said...

Love that front door with the beautiful wreath and lovely green plant thingies.

Emily Arrison said...

Thanks for selecting my home as one of your favorites! I'm so honored. Please forgive me that I wasn't able to post my foyer photos this week due to so much work going on. I'll try to make it this Friday! Thank you.

-Emily
Timeless Paper
http://timelesspaper.com/blog

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved