Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Fun

I love this summer and all the FUN we have had already! 
Grayson LOVES being OUTSIDE!

A few weeks ago I got Grayson a small pool and we have spent several afternoons playing and enjoying the warm summer sun!

Here is Grayson checking it out!  I first blew it up and Grayson loved crawling in and out of it in the house.  He played in it for hours before we went outside!  I think this was a GREAT $10.00 purchase from Walmart!


Next we went outside and he LOVED PLAYING in the water!

I am so happy I purchased this for Grayson because I would not have these wonderful memories in photos to share with him when he is older. 


2 comments:

Kimberley said...

such a cutie!!

Amy said...

We have a pool like that!!! Its perfect with the shade! Super cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved