Friday, June 24, 2011

New Shoes


I am sure many Mommas out there have the same feeling when you first put a pair of toddler shoes on your baby.  IT is like a turning point from being a baby to a toddler and I just want to cry!  A year ago I was holding a newborn and today I am running around with a one year old!  WOW what a difference a year makes... I have LOVED every moment!

 
I have had a difficult time finding shoes that fit Grayson.  I finally went to Stride Rite and I thought Grayson was wearing a size 3, but he really wears a size 4 so I was able to find a cute pair of everyday sandals for him to wear.  No more running around in socks.  He is a big boy in big boy shoes! 

Watch out this baby of mine is ON THE MOVE!

quick side note: sorry I have been away and not blogging much.  We have been busy and plus I have had camera downloading issues that I finally figured out with the help of my sister.  So now I am catching up on posts and our 365 day project. 
Have a Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Libby's Life said...

My little man has those same sandals! They are great and he loves them. :) But yes it is very sad to see your little one start walking and have to wear shoes whenever you go out!

Mrs. Jenk said...

Hey Melissa- what is the name of your post title font? I love it and want it!

Anna
annajenk@yahoo.com

Katie said...

What a big boy in his shoes! Mine is starting to take little steps. We're going to need shoes soon. *cries*

Tracy said...

Those sandals are the best! My son has gotten a pair 4 summers in a row.

Amber said...

I may have to try out Stride Rite. We cant seem to find a pair that fit Morgan. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved