Wednesday, June 29, 2011

spaghettiO's oh my!

For dinner last night I decided I was going to try giving Grayson SpaghettiO's...
let's just say he LOVED them!

what a mess...
and now he clean!
{love my sweet baby G}

Thank you so much for all the comments on my last post regarding sippy cups!  I love all of the comments and support.  I thought you would give me a list of sippy cups which you did, but some of you offered additional support on how to break the bottle.  AMAZING SUPPORT!!!!! 
So what am I going to do...well now I am going to go through all the comments and do a blog post so that all readers can get this AMAZING SUPPORT!!!!!

BIG THANKS AND A BIG HUG!

3 comments:

Amy Waller said...

So cute!!! I can't wait to hear what you found out about the sippy cups. I'm starting to give my baby girl one but it's not going so well!

Kendra said...

I look forward to the sippy cup post. My baby, Klayton is 8 months and I want to start introducing a sippy cup.

Jessica said...

So cute! I have pics of Jake when he had his first spaghetti-o treat. Lets just say that even the dog was covered. She loved them as well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved