Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pinterest

have you heard of it?  If not you should check it out!  I can send you an invite too...just let me know in the comments. 
Once I watched a quick video tutorial on how the site works I fell in love with this site. 

In fact our friends are moving here VERY soon and I have spent some time looking at the site for things she wants in her new home.  There are so many wonderful ideas on the Pinterest site. 
For example this cute DIY project:

I secretly hope we can recreate this in the hallway of our friends new home...


I have also sent several ideas to my friend Tiffany who is having a Gender Reveal Party soon and I found some great ideas on the Pinterest site too.  I found the ideas by simple searching Gender Reveal Party and several pins come back with AMAZING pictures and ideas.  She is using one of the ideas I know for sure and I can't wait to see the party details in a few weeks! 

I have also created boards for our Future Nursery, Home Ideas, Photography Ideas, Sock Monkeys, Party Ideas, Neat Ideas, and Yummy Treats.  I love it because I can save these ideas in one spot and I don't have to search through my bookmark for these ideas when I need them.  The other neat idea is that you can follow people just like you do on Facebook and Twitter.  I am sure there are several other neat things about this site, but I am just a newbie learning as I play! 
I wish I would have known about this site before Grayson's party there are so many cute ideas... and don't get me started on baby rooms.  Trust me just check it out you won't be disappointed.  I have also started a board for future house ideas.  Here is one idea I love if we ever build.

Office space off of the kitchen


 
I will caution you that it is VERY ADDICTING! 
Happy Pinning!

15 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I would like to join... I don't completely get what it is (I looked at the site) but I want to explore nursery ideas.

Heidi said...

Hi Melissa! Can you send me an invite please? My email address is heidikendle@yahoo.com .

Thanks!!

Sarah Bolynn said...

I've heard about it and I'd love an invite to Pinterest! :) Thanks!
sbolynnrn@hotmail.com

The Newnams said...

Hi Melissa!
Could you send me an invite please? My email address is jen32387@gmail.com

Thanks so much. I look forward to pinning!

Anne said...

Melissa, I have to say I have been reading your blog for a while now and as I struggle with my own infertility journey I have been so moved by reading your story. Thank you for sharing for woman like me who needed to hear what you had to say. I keep praying for our miracle to happen and find strength in your story. I appreciate your story but also the fun tidbits like this website. I would love an invite and if you could tell me where to find the video tutorial. I am ready to start really dreaming and owning this chapter in my life with hope filled in my heart that it will happen for us. My email is anneschlenbaker@comcast.net. Thanks!!!

Katie Hale said...

I would love an invite, it looks so fun! Thanks. katherineghale@gmail.com

shawwendy12 said...

Hey there!! I would love an invite!!! LOVE your blog!!! Can't wait to look up stuff for first birthday!! :) Our lil sweet pea is 9 months, so love seeing what your lil man is up to, as we always experience that soon after!! :) Thank you!
shawwendy12@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I also would love an invite jvanderm229@gmail.com

Elizabeth and Ryan said...

Looks like fun! I would also love an invite! elizabethkellett@hotmail.com

Bethany said...

Yes I would like an invite, please.
bethany_reeder@hotmail.com

Thank you! Have a great day!

Melissa said...

I would love an invite!! Melissathomas13@ymail.com

Kristi said...

I'd like an invite. Thanks! harrisonkristi@hotmail.com

Jody said...

I would love an invite jlciolek@charter.net

Melissa said...

I would love an invite! melissathomas13@ymail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to be invited brandyr01@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved