Friday, February 27, 2009

I am Learning Something New...

It is amazing things you can learn each day! I have enjoyed building our blog page for our friends and family. I am still learning, but I am happy with what I have so far. I welcome old friends and new friends to follow our journey through this life we say,




"THE BEST IS YET TO BE!"


This is Chad and I at my 10 year class reunion in June 2008 (sorry for a dated picture, but I like this picture)






Some of you are probably wondering why we are creating this blog... we are creating this to keep in touch with family and friends... new and old! I have been so touched by our friends blog page Kelly Stamps, http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ that I wanted to join the club.


We hope to share thoughts, moments, pictures, and more with each of you for many years to come! With all our love, Melissa











2 comments:

Kelly said...

Melissa - you made a blog!! Yeay!!!! I'm going to add you as a link right now so I can keep up! You will love blogging! You need to share all of your decorating tips - because I know you have a TON!

Cary Hairbows said...

Melissa,

You are one creative soul! The blog looks fantastic and very impressive! Thanks for sharing your link.

Shannon

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved