Monday, June 8, 2009

New Favorite Place To Shop

Hi to All the Girls out there that like to Shop. We have a new boutique at the Promenade called Francesca's Collection. Great thing for all my friends that can't go to my Promenade they have a website you can go and check out. So stop by and take a look...
I bought the following dresses last week at this boutique and I love them! They also have great jewelry. This will now be another shopping stop for me when I am looking for clothes and jewelry.




I love shopping for trendy clothes and jewelry and I thought that I would share with all the girls out there looking for new places to shop.
I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Shopping!

7 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Oh I love love love these!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing where you get your cute clothes! Love you and I will talk to you soon. Amie

Kelly said...

oh yes - i have loved francesca's online for a while and was s excited we got one!!! They have super cute stuff!!!

Shana said...

I forgot to tell you how cute you looked in the scarf dress! (You were wearing it in your post about Chad's 20 years) Very pretty!

Katie Spinks said...

totally love these dresses - you must post pictures when you wear them so we can see the whole thing put together!!

Great Auntie D- said...

Do you have a url for the store you got the dresses? I don't live close to you and I'd like to see a closer look at the goldish/brown one. Are they designer dresses? I but all kinds but mostly designer ones. I don't need any more black ones as I have a dozen still not worn with tags hanging on them (she says while slumping down so NOBODY HERE can see her...)-I have this thing for black dresses!! Well all dresses, lol! I do quite a bit of online shopping but mostly the same places I know I can trust which line fits me best b/c I don't like to have to return things. Or Melissa doesn't like to have to deliver them to Fed Ex that is!! lol So I've found which lines of clothing fits me best and I can get them online but I buy mostly in person but do make a nice dent in online shopping! :)
Thanks if you can give the url.

lyn said...

i live in dallas and we have several francesca's around here. it is handsdown one of my faves! the are affordable and fashionable...also two of my faves! :) happy shopping!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved