Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Welcome to Stafford Stories

As you can see I got a blog makeover!  My sweet and amazing friend Traci from Sweet Cheeky Designs did this design. 
It was all inspired by Grayson's nursery colors and bedding.  So now I have given you a sneak peak of what we are doing in the nursery.  Traci created every detail that I requested and I just love how it turned out!  Thanks Traci!!!!  
There are several changes to my blog:
Our Story Side Button - if you are new to our blog and want to read our infertility story you can go push this button. 
All Things Baby - thanks to all my followers I have a great list of sites that are all about babies.
Email Me - I have added an email side button
Our Journey - Complete Infertility Resume from beginning and includes future appointments for Baby Grayson and Mommy.
I also want you to know that I had to change my comments to Disqus Comments as I was receiving comments that were not nice!  I hope it is not too much trouble for all of you.  If so please let me know because I just love reading your comments.
Over the past several weeks I have received some new followers and since I love to meet new people I was wondering if you would leave me a comment (if you want too) about yourself or your blog link so I can stop by your blog and get to know you better.  I would love to hear where you live and see what else we have in common.  So excited to hear from all of you!
Have you heard of the Bloom Book Club?  If not you must stop by this blog.  It is a online book club that has been created by Angie Smith and Jessica Turner.  The first book was Crazy Love and it was a great read!  The second book (which starts this Sunday January 24th 2010) is Same Kind of Different As Me. 
I just love this book so far and I have already went well beyond what we were suppose to read for Sunday.  Once you get started and learn the characters it is hard to stop reading.  I will probably end of finishing before Sunday.  If you are joining Bloom Book Club this time around please leave me a comment I would love to hear what you think of the book.  If you need a great and inspiring book you must give this book a go!
Sorry for the long post, but I had a lot to share with you today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved