Monday, May 24, 2010

All Is Well...



All is well in the Stafford Family.  Grayson is happy and healthy... mommy is loving life... daddy is wonderful and doing amazing with Grayson.  We couldn't ask for more!
Sorry I had to go private unannounced, but it was necessary.  A lot of unnecessary events took place last week which caused me to go private.  I don't know when or if I will return, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing WONDERFUL!  Thank you to all the blogging friends that have sent me emails over the past week and weekend to check on us.  We are so in love with our little G.  If you leave me a comment I will try to respond to each comment over the next few weeks.

Until next time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved