Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Week 8 and Friends

Grayson is 8 weeks old as of yesterday!
Love the shorts!
 
Wow I can't believe he is already 8 weeks old.  Before I know it he will be having his first birthday party.  I just love my little guy to pieces.  We are enjoying every moment together even though I am back to working full time.  It is fun to see his personality develop every day!  He is smiling more and is so alert.  I love his BIG blue eyes and could stare at them all day long.  He is starting to make cooing sounds when I talk to him.  It is so cute.  I am hoping to get a video of it soon!  I will have more updates on his two month birthday this Saturday!  For now I will leave you with a few photos of Grayson.


Yesterday Grayson and I also had a lunch date with a great group of girls!  We also got to meet a Blog Friend Susy she was so sweet and we enjoyed spending a few moments with her.  Grayson was tired during lunch and finally fell alseep as soon as our lunch arrived at the table.  I knew if I put him down in his car seat he would wake up so I just held him.  It was a great lunch date and we look forward to the next lunch date with these girls.
Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved