Thursday, May 26, 2011

cake smash fun!

A few hours before the party Chad, Grayson, Amie, and I headed out to take pictures and capture his 12 month photos.  He was tired and really not up for taking pictures, but if you give a baby a BIG Lollipop things change quickly!  {I did not let him eat the Lollipop in case you were wondering...just a few licks)

Thanks Amie again for capturing the below images!


Family Photo - just in case you do ask and you probably will I got my dress at Riffraff.  You can find some great clothes, jewelry, household items, etc at this store.  Check out there facebook page for more details and pictures.

 
Next up cake eating time with a 1 year old...
Enjoy the pictures they tell the entire story!

I just love seeing Grayson enjoy the day as much as we did!








This is one of my favorite photos of the day!

SheShe Made designed and made Grayson's 1st birthday shirt!  I just gave them a few ideas and they did an AMAZING job!
Check out her site - SheShe Made

Have a great Thursday!
I will be back to share final photos of the birthday week in the next few days. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

All the pictures are great! Looks like a fun birthday. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved