Tuesday, August 30, 2011

15 Months

I hate that I am several days/weeks behind on doing Grayson's 15 month post, but life happens.  I just finished taking his pictures yesterday.  It was difficult taking pictures because Grayson was more interested in taking the sticker off.  Note to self, put sticker on his shirt before putting it on Grayson. 
Highlights at 15 Months Old:
Grayson your personality is showing and shining through each day!  You have a LOVE for climbing.  You climb on your turtle in your playroom, your coupe truck, and your Grayson chair.  You also love standing on the couch or our bed and running around.  I have taught you how to get off the bed and couch by sliding on your belly and you do very well. 
You communicate to use by pointing and screaming or talking loudly at us for what you want.  Sometimes you also start crying and laying on your belly and putting your head on the ground.  I try not to give into you during these fits as I don't want you to think this is the way to get what you want. 
You finally call me Mama.  Instead of Dada! 
I LOVE IT!
Your favorite movie is still Finding Nemo and you love reading books! 
Mornings:  you wake up each morning between 6:30AM or 7:30AM.  We usually go to our room and watch cartoons and snuggle for 30 minutes.  During this time you have your morning milk.  We have breakfast around 8AM and we are off to school around 8:30AM during the work week. 
Bedtime:  now that you take a nap at school you are ready to go to bed between 6:30PM or 7PM.  You have milk before bed and we read books.  You drink your milk and than we put you in your crib and you either fall asleep quickly or you play for a little bit before you fall asleep.  I am so happy and blessed that you do not fight bedtime with mommy or daddy.  You sleep 12 hours each night!
Meals/Solids:  You LOVE food.  In your new classroom you have moved from a highchair to sitting at a table with a chair.  Your teachers say that you do GREAT.  You really are not picky when it comes to food.  You won't eat chicken or any other meat at home, but your teachers say that you eat it at school.  Your favorite fruit is blueberries, your favorite food is spaghetti, and you only drink milk or water. 
Developmental Milestones & Firsts:  You say mama and know that mama is me.  It is so cute.  You know who Bella is and you say Bella.  When you are hungry and I show you what you are going to eat you rub your belly with your hands.  You wave and say Bye!  Also when you wave you walk to the back door like you are ready to go!  You can blow bubbles in the bathtub.   
Learning:  You are doing great with putting your shape blocks in the correct spot.  We are also working on puzzles.  You love to dump them out and I try to get you to put them in the correct spot, but you usually just watch me do it!  You are also doing great at listening and learning about things we say to you.  For example if I say let's go take a bath you know what I am saying and you run to the bathroom.  Or when I say let's go outside or go to school you run to the door to outside.  And finally when I say it is time to go to bed you walk with me to your room.
Favorite Toys:  Reading books and playing with your plastic balls in your turtle pit. 
Sizes:  You are wearing size 12-18 month clothes, size 4 diaper, and size 5 shoe. 
Weight - 21 pounds 2.5 ounces
Height - 29.25 inches 
Loves:  You have a strange love for lotion.  You love to carry the bottle around the house.  You also like to lick my hand when I put lotion on your face.  I think this is just a phase...
You also still LOVE your paci wubbaNubs.  
We are still going through separation anxiety.  You hang onto my leg or neck and it is very difficult to get you to let go.  At school the teachers help by getting you to come play with them.  At church we have a few tears, but shortly after I leave you stop crying.
You still LOVE water!  You are our water baby!  If you see water you want in it and if you can't get in you through a fit. 

Happy 15 Month Birthday Grayson.  We love you and you amaze your mommy and daddy each day.  I could write and write about you all day long.  I look forward to watching you continue to grow and change each day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved