Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Week 15 Baby No 2

Happy Wednesday Evening Everyone!
Half way through the week and I am so glad! 
Today I stayed home with Grayson he is so sad and is trying to cut another molar.  Lots of tears and snuggles took place throughout the day, but Grayson did get some much needed rest today.  I can see the tip so I am hoping in the next day or so he will be back to his normal self. 

Now onto baby number 2 news...
I also wanted to show you my Erin Condren Planner that I have had for some time, but when I got it I could not reveal it because it has a sweet picture of Grayson and I on the cover.
 
I love it!  

Just because you asked the fonts I have been using on my storyboards are from Kevin and Amanda Fonts click here to go to the site! 

Good Night!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Hey pretty girl, can I say you look amazing!! Molar are the worse to cut...Kelcee had a time with them too...love his heart...hopefully they will be through soon...I never got why we all had to go thru that much pain just to loose them and grow more again lol...I have a feeling the babes is a girl too...just a hunch!! Then we can talk MJC clothes, hairbows etc...how fun!! Grayson is just the cutest little dude!! Love your planner...I need to get another one lol...xoxo Sums

bl_holloway said...

Melissa, you look so cute. I love your outfit. Where do you find your cute boots? I can't seem to find ones with heels that I like.

McFarland Family said...

I am thinking girl!!! I love seeing G man in your weekly shots...how fun:)

CaseyLew said...

So stinkin cute!

Jennifer said...

I love your sweet updates!!
You are so cute :)
And the planner is great too, I absolutely love mine.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved