Friday, October 7, 2011

this past week

this past week Chad and I spent Monday - Thursday evening in Dallas.  We both were away for work.  I attended the Dallas Toy Fair Preview and Chad worked in the Dallas Market traveling stores etc. 

Anyways we decided to take this trip together to get away and spend time just the two of us.  I ended up having a headache from the day we got there until we got back in Arkansas.  I think that there was something in the air that was giving me a headache.  It was not fun!  But as soon as we got back to Arkansas I was headache free. 

While we were away we had our friends Mary and Greg stay at our house and care for Grayson.  He was so loved and had the best time.  Grayson was under the weather a few days awhile we were gone.  He started the week with pink eye and ended up having a fever off and on all week.  I think he was teething.  All and all he was happy and played and wore out Mary and Greg. 
We love that we have these special friends to come to our house to take care of Grayson when needed.  They love Grayson like he is their grand baby.  Thank you for loving our sweet boy this week. 

Mary did a great job of taking pictures for me each day so I can keep up with my 365 day project.  Here are many fun pictures that she captured. 

I love the below picture I have always wanted a picture of Grayson in his monkey blanket...  
Grayson loves hats...
Newest thing Grayson does each morning is carry all his paci's and his blanket around...
playing in his tent with Greg's hat...
New toy in the playroom is a slide from Grayson friend's Kendall and Kelsey... he loves it!
Homemade Spaghetti... he loves it!
after spaghetti bath time fun in the sink!

The best news is that Grayson no longer is drinking from a bottle.  Mary was able to get him to drink milk from a sippy cup all week and he hasn't wanted the bottle at all.  This is a big blessing.  I was afraid to do it myself because I kept thinking that he would not drink milk anymore and I wanted him to keep drinking it.  Not an issue any longer.  As of October 3rd, 2011 Grayson no longer has milk in his bottle. 

Have a happy weekend!

7 comments:

Jessica Hudson said...

Look at those eyes! Amazing. And how lucky you got to come home to a bottle-free baby!

Jessica said...

I was the same way when we were ready to get Jake off the bottle. A friend did it that watched him during the day!

Katie said...

I've said it a few times before, but his eyes are SO beautiful! They are just the prettiest color blue! Glad Grayson had a good week while you were away. What a blessing to have someone you know will love and care for him while you are gone.

Kendra said...

yay to being bottle free! i'm hoping to be able to say that in the near future for Klayton!

Jillian said...

Melissa he is just precious!! I love his eyes!!

jules said...

His eyes are sooo blue!

jenn said...

Way to go Grayson

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved