Sunday, April 1, 2012

week 13 {frame a day}

Thanks EVERYONE for the words of encouragement and love on my last post.  A lot of great ideas so if you are about to have 2 under the age of 2 go check out the comments on my last post.  I really don't have any tips as I am still learning.  But if I get something figured out I will be sure to share.  It will take time and I know we will get in the swing of life with 2 boys, but I really just wanted to document this period to look back some day and laugh because I probably will. 
I loved the idea of creating a breastfeeding/nursing box for Grayson.  I am going to work on this box this week during the day when Grayson is at school.  I think this will really help.  I start going back to work in 2 weeks and this box will be much needed because I will have to add pumping to the mix.  Yikes! 

I also wanted to tell all of you that I am going to take a blogging break for the next two weeks.  I want to spend as much time with the boys and be in the moment and not worry about anything else.  We have family visiting in a few days and I just want to be with them and enjoy!  Thanks for your understanding and I will be back mid April. 

Week 13 {frame a day}


2 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful pics!
Enjoy your blogging break. I'll be here when you return :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your boys! Cant wait to see lots of pictures when you come back!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved