Monday, September 24, 2012

4th Annual Scarf Swap REVEAL

I missed out in participating in LAST YEAR'S Scarf Swap by Meredith at
this year I made sure I didn't miss out!

What a FUN idea!
I was paired with Allison from lullaby lubbock

Allison is super sweet and has an adorable blog and family!
She just celebrated her birthday...happy birthday Allison!

The scarf I received from Allison is PERFECT
I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!


here is me today!
Maxi dress and scarf it is 80 degrees here today so I did my best to put something together to show off this beautiful scarf!

I hope Allison enjoys her scarf as much as I do mine!

Thanks Meredith for putting together this scarf swap.  I look forward to doing it again next year or sooner...hint hint!


5 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE my scarf! Thank you so much! So glad you loved yours too!

Ashley said...

I love it all Melissa! =) BEAUTIFUL!

the tichenor family said...

Thank you so much for participating this year! Love the scarves you swapped! That scarf looks gorgeous on you-- perfect colors!!

Lili said...

Love the pattern on this one!

AmandaDF said...

Gorgeous scarf! and I love the outfit you put together - so chic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved