Tuesday, October 22, 2013

you have questions...ASK

Happy Tuesday Friends...


I can't remember if I have done a post like this but I thought that I would do a Question and Answer Post.  Do you have a question that maybe you have asked me and I haven't answered...
I know there are a few house questions that people have asked and the truth is I meant to respond, but than I forgot. 
So here is your chance to ask me a question or two...

I will take questions until this Friday October 25th, 2013 and than on Monday I will respond to your questions.  

It is easy either ask me a question in the comment or you can email me at mlstafford26@yahoo.com 


6 comments:

Colleen said...

I love your canvas prints you have in the playroom. What company did you use for those and what size are they? Your house is gorgeous! I love your paint colors and the shots of your kitchen.

Mallory said...

How did you come up with the boys' names? I love them! I'm particularly interested in Winton, as I've never heard it until your sweet Crew.

Katie said...

Only because I'm nosy but after seeing all of your posts on instagram of your last business trip, I was curious what you and your husband did for a living. I hope I'm not being to forward by asking that question so please don't answer if you are uncomfortable with it.

Anonymous said...

I, like Katie, would love to know what you and your husband do for a living. It seems as though you have a fun job. Also, what made you decide to change your sons child care center?

Anonymous said...

Just a fun question....how did you and Chad meet? I started reading your blog right before you got pregnant with Greyson, so you may have written about it before I started reading. Its always fun to hear the "how it all began" stories. :) I would also love to hear about what you do for work after seeing your IG photos. I completely understand if you don't want to share that much info though. Love your blog! Your boys are absolutely precious.

Kelly said...

Where is the train table and the wooden dresser in the play room from?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved