Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Pajama Party

Hi Friends sorry for little to no posts lately...life has been so busy and the coming weeks leading up to Christmas are going to be crazy! 

I thought that I would take a DEEP breathe from work tonight at 10PM and do a quick post and link up to the Christmas Pajama Party that is hosted by some of my favorite blogs. 


Ashley at Fancy Ashley 
Natasha at Hello! Happiness
Jenny at Jenny Collier

I LOVE PJ's, I LOVE holiday PJ's, and I LOVE my two monkey's in PJ's to TOP it all! 

we have had several images of my cutie's in holiday PJ's this holiday season! 
Here they are tonight just before bed:

This year we visited Santa in our PJ's 
new tradition that we may continue for the years to come...
(if they will let me)


Santa loved seeing two elf's visiting 


silly photos in Christmas PJ's 


Playing with Christmas Toys in PJ's 

a little baseball in Christmas PJ's from Crazy 8

 Excitement over new PJ's
that we got at Walmart 

TWO OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PICTURES SO FAR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON...


Meeting Santa for the first time this year!


so fun love this link party...maybe we could do one for Valentine's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved