Monday, May 30, 2011

documenting the details {grayson}

Amie took these pictures of Grayson while she was visiting and I love them because very soon Grayson won't be able to fit in the sink to take a QUICK bath.  He will grow up and taking a bath in the sink will be apart of the past. 

It is important to me that I save these moments.  I am sure that Grayson will hate these pictures when he is older.  But for now both Chad and I treasure them.  He is growing up before I eyes and changing everyday!




As always thanks Amie!

Have a great Memorial Day with friends and family!  Thank you to all who are serving or have served for our country.  You are all a blessing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved