Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

I know it is a week later and I am now just writing a post about Easter, however I have been busy!!!!

I was in California last week for work and was away from my sweet baby, but he had an amazing week and was spoiled! 

Okay back to Easter!  We had a WONDERFUL 1st Easter with Grayson.  It started with his first Easter Egg hunt at school.  It was fun seeing all the kids crawl and walk around looking for eggs.  Grayson quickly crawled to one egg and held it in his hands while he stood up like a big boy.  I love that at his school they always try to do special events with the kids!

We had planned to go to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday afternoon before church, but with the constant RAIN we had it was cancelled.  We went to the Saturday Church Service and it was a great production they put on about the TRUE meaning of Easter.
I feel blessed to see all the glory in our church!
  After church we went to dinner with close friends and we went to a local Italian Restaurant.  It was really good and great company! Here is a group picture taken from Ashley's Blog.  She is always taking pictures so I know I can count on her for capturing these special moments.  It was indeed a special moment.  Our friend's told us that night that they are pregnant.  It was a TRUE blessing and an answered prayer.   I have been praying so HARD for our friend's Tiff and Aaron to get pregnant and they are now expecting their first baby in November 2011.  We are so HAPPY and my HEART is so FULL of JOY for them!

 
Sunday we got up BRIGHT and EARLY and joined our friend's the Jones for breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  It was yummy!
When we got home I gave Grayson his Easter Basket full of goodies.  He loved playing with the Easter Eggs and looking at the books. 

  He was sad at one point and I am not sure why but I thought this picture was priceless!

That afternoon we spent a LOVELY afternoon at our friend's Crystal and Jeremy's beautiful home for a Easter Lunch. 
It was a perfect Easter Weekend!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a great weekend! That crying pic is so cute. You look great too.....the Shred is paying off, I see! :)

Kelly said...

What a fun Easter y'all had
Very cute pictures

kimmie said...

I love his Easter bucket!!! Where did you find it??

Jessica said...

G looks so big!!

Anonymous said...

looks like a great weekend-he is getting so big!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved