Monday, May 9, 2011

First Steps

On top of having a GREAT weekend Grayson took his first steps on Saturday night!  It was so neat to see.  Chad just walked in the door and we were talking in the living room when Grayson stood up on his own and started walking.  I got so excited and started clapping that Grayson sat down and started clapping.  Than he did it again and I clapped again and he sat down again and clapped.  It was so cute!  After he did this twice I thought oh I need to get this on video and I was able to get a few steps at the end of the video.  I love when Grayson reaches new milestones.  It is amazing how much he has changed over the past few months. 


Grayson isn't walking every where right now, but I am sure once his cousins are here next week he will be walking all around our house. 
This is so exciting!!!
Have a great Monday! 

8 comments:

Karen At Home Blog said...

How exciting Melissa! Go Grayson! Glad to hear you had a blessed Mother's Day, I love the picture of you two in the post below. Have a great week!

Veronica said...

I love it! His tiny little steps were adorable! :)

Alivia is doing the exact same thing right now and it's so exciting to see!!! Happy Belated Mother's Day to you. The pic of you and Grayson is awesome!

Life Happens said...

What an exciting Mother's Day weekend. Embrace every milestone! After nine years of trying to have a baby, I was blessed to celebrate my first mother's day with my baby (who's almost 3 months) and I am trying to embrace every MINUTE!

Anonymous said...

Go Grayson! So so exciting!

Katie said...

How exciting! A great Mother's Day gift. :)

The Kinards! said...

He is just the cutest!!!! I love your blog, you're a great Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Dani Pulcifer said...

yayaya! those first steps are so exciting. just wait in a few weeks he'll be running everywhere.

Fran said...

Absolutely precious!!!! He is adorable momma! He will be off and running in no time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved