Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy 12 Months

Grayson you are 12 Months Old and 1 day you are such a BIG boy!

You are no longer a baby, but now a toddler...

The biggest NEWS to share this month is that you are WALKING!

You also do not like BABY FOOD anymore!  You refuse to eat it!


You also love milk!  I started giving it to you a few weeks ago and it has made a HUGE difference.  You drink it with no issues and you SLEEP through the NIGHT!  Which is a HUGE blessing!  I really think that you HATED formula.  We had so many issues the almost two months you were on it.   

Daddy and I have been really trying to get you to fall asleep on your own and most nights you do great and fall asleep all on your own.  We are so PROUD of you.  You usually sit up in your crib or lay down and just talk yourself to sleep.  It is so cute!  It usually takes any where from 15-30 minutes and you are sleeping!  I really thought that we would be rocking you to sleep until you were a young child... just joking!


You say several words, Dada, Mama, Bella, and Ball.  I think you are also identifying who Dada is because the evening before your 1st birthday you walked around the house looking for "Dada"  Daddy wasn't home and I think you were missing him!

Now onto the normal monthly highlights we do each month:

~ I am not sure how much you weigh or your height, but I am sure you have grown!  You still seem like a little guy compared to all the other babies in your class.  We have your well baby visit next week.  
~ You are wearing size 3 diapers
~ You are wearing size 6-12 month clothes, but I purchased mostly 12 month summer clothes so you have been wearing them and they are big, but you will grow into them.
~ You wear size 6-12 month PJ's, but the last two nights I have put you in 12 month PJ's from Children's Place and they fit good they are just a bit long on you.  We love the Children's Place PJ's because they have the stick feet so when you are walking around you don't fall as much. 


~ You LOVE the cheese puffs, cereal bars, teething biscuits, and yogurt!  If I give you any of those 4 items you eat it up quick!
~ You NOW have 6 teeth, 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom.
~ You do NOT like baby food anymore!  At daycare you are exclusively eating table food and you are doing GREAT!  At home it is a different story.  It is difficult to get you to eat table food.  I keep trying different food items, but you are happy just eating cheese puffs, yogurt, or cereal bars when you are home.
~ You love throwing balls and crawling or walking to go and get them.  You will do this all over the house.
~ You are now waving and you clap all the time
~ You also love to DANCE, the moment you hear music you are moving your legs.  It is so cute!
~ You have really loved looking at books lately and you will sit and look at the pages while I read you the story. 
~ You love baths and would stay in the bath for hours playing with your bath toys.
~ You have grown so much over the past month and you amaze us every day!  We are blessed to be your parents and watch you grow.  It has been an amazing 12 months and we love you SO MUCH!

I took more pictures of Grayson this month but my camera will not download them.  I am frustrated...  


Side note for all Picky Sticky parents I was online earlier this week purchasing stickers for some friends that are expecting their first baby this summer and guess what they now are selling months 13-24 for both girls and boys!  I purchased mine and I got them in the mail today and they are adorable!
I just thought I would share this news with all of you that have enjoyed doing these monthly posts for your children. 

2 comments:

Julee said...

I love these pics and I love the new blog header!! So cute!!! Can't wait to see him next week!

Meredith said...

So Excited your baby Grayson is walking and eating and talking his new words! its amazing how fast he is growing and developing!!!! He is more and more handsome every time I read!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved