Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happiness Week 1 - Frame a Day Project

Yes I am still doing the frame a day project thanks to the iPhone App Project 365.  It is so easy! 

I decided I would also "try" to do a recap at the end of the week with a storyboard so I can easily upload it to my frame a day photo book through Mixbook. 

I am also doing a photo a week challenge through Lemongrass Photography that Amie sent me.  It is a theme a week, this week the theme is "HAPPINESS"

Week 1:52
a picture a week that describes HAPPINESS to me besides all of the images above!

The image brings happiness to me because the pure love Grayson's Wubbanubs bring to him when he is sleeping.  They comfort him when he is about to fall asleep, when he is sleeping, and when he wakes up.  When Grayson is sad you give him his Wubbanub and it brings a smile to his face and he is happy again.  My final thought on happiness of this image is the light reflecting from the sun that we have sunny days in the first week in January 2012.

2 comments:

Allison said...

What a small world! I live in Indy and my husband and I talked with Jessica from Lemongrass Photography to shoot our wedding.

McFarland Family said...

I am loving the project 365 app as well:) g man is sooo happy with those little guys!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved