I haven't done a post like this before, but I just thought I would share a few thoughts.
~ thank you so much for the comments and emails from my last post I appreciate every word. I plan to try several of the ideas that were sent to me. One comment left was, "how did I feel after having the 3 hour test?" I felt fine, however I am exhausted and I thought it was just because I am always on the go with Grayson and don't get to rest at all until bed time. I think that has something to do with it, however I have seen my energy level increase slightly since changing my diet. I hope I answered your question. If you are interested in hearing from others check out the comments on the last post :)
~ who doesn't LOVE pinterest...
Anyways, I was on pinterest yesterday afternoon and I pinned a site suggestion for iPad's. When I went to the link which is peanutblossom.com she shared a link to Let's Lasso the Moon and she shared this adorable Valentine's wallpaper for your iPhone or iPad. It is adorable and I thought I would share with all of you!
~ yesterday I also spent some time going through my blog list I read daily and deleting blogs that don't do updates anymore. It makes me sad. I remember reading some of the blogs I deleted when they were going through infertility than they received an amazing blessing of getting pregnant and after they had their baby or babies no more blog posts. I spent the afternoon thinking how are they doing and wondering how old their babies are etc....
I may not update my blog everyday, but I am glad I have stuck with blogging after having Grayson and REALLY hope to continue to blog after Crew. I miss some of those blogs...
I know that some times you have to give up things such as blogging or social media after having a baby because it can become too much, but this really is my record keeper of Grayson and allows me to look back on what we have done over the past 20 months. I have YET to do anything with Grayson's baby book that he got from his Auntie JJ, however I do have all of his photobooks printed and updated.
~ our updated list before Crew arrives:
(I crossed off the items we have completed)
1. Crew's Nursery Furniture Needs to arrive and be setup in his room.
5. Crew's coming home outfit need to figure out what I want and purchase...decisions decisions!
6. Organize ALL closets in our house
My closet and drawers
Grayson's closet and drawers
Crew's closet and drawers - need to also wash all clothes that are currently in the attic and organize by sizes
8. Finalize Health Insurance for the boys!
9. Register at the hospital before delivery day
10. Finalize plans for Grayson on delivery day
11. Finalize Maternity Leave for myself and all the details
12. Decide on what to wear and take to the hospital for myself
13. Take bounce seat, swing, and nap nanny out of the attic
14. Pack bags for myself, Grayson, and Crew. Chad will also have to pack his bag too for the hospital.
15. Organize cabinet in kitchen for the boys, clean bottles, and get breastfeeding things organized.
16. Register for baby shower
17. Setup Pack N Play in our room
19. Decide on doing something special with Grayson before Crew comes... ideas?
Slowly we are getting things completed!