Monday, January 16, 2012

week 31 baby crew

Week 31 Pregnancy Update

I hope these templates are still easy to read...

Here are a few images of Grayson that Chad took after he took my weekly picture!

I love them because we were both saying, "Grayson can you say cheese?" You can tell in the first image that he is saying it, at least we can...
I also love the last image of him looking at the chalkboard... I wonder what he is thinking...
This weekend I would point to my belly and say baby Crew and he would lay on it or kiss it.  I wonder if he really knows what is going on.  We will see!

Chad HAS been REALLY busy this weekend working on Crew's Nursery!  It is turning out perfect and I can't wait to share the details with all of you!  It is adorable and nothing like Grayson's Nursery! 
Thanks hubby for all that you have done in Crew's Nursery and for your particular eye to detail I appreciate it so much!
Love you!

7 comments:

Mallory said...

I look forward to seeing Crew's nursery! Grayson's nursery is one of the cutest and most original nurseries I've ever seen, so I'm sure Crew's is just as wonderful! :) You are radiant, Melissa.

"The Mrs." said...

I love that dress, it looks great in your pictures? If you don't mind me asking...where did you get it? Is it maternity?

Unknown said...

please, oh please tell me how you can look so cute and adorable being exactly the same as me! i'm 31 weeks, huge, and miserable! you look amazing!! hang in there with the GD...can't wait to see the nursery!

Unknown said...

please, oh please tell me how you can look so cute and adorable being exactly the same as me! i'm 31 weeks, huge, and miserable! you look amazing!! hang in there with the GD...can't wait to see the nursery!

Unknown said...

you are adorable! please, oh please, tell me how you can be so small and adorable while I am huge and miserable!? we are due the same time and I am so jealous! can't wait to see the nursery!!!

Jillian said...

You are so cute!.,

Angie said...

You look beautiful, love your dress! I cannot believe that you have gd, so sorry!!

I cant wait to see Crew's nursery!!!!

G is so adorable. Just adorable!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved