Sunday, January 29, 2012

week 33 baby crew

Week 33

The images this week were taken with my iPhone because I left my camera battery at work and usually when Chad gets home from the day during the week I am already in my PJ's.  It is just so much easier to get these pictures completed on the weekends.

I am looking forward to my appointment this week to talk to my doctor about Gestational Diabetes and see what she has to say about my sugar levels that I have recorded.  I am hoping for some sort of good news.  I do really well in the AM and at lunch time with my sugar levels.  It is in the evening where I struggle to pass.  I dislike that I can't eat what I want and because of this thought I think it makes it difficult.  
I am moody and emotional over all of this and I dislike deciding what to eat or where to eat...because what I really want is a BIG piece of Chocolate Cake...HA! 

Only 7 weeks or less to go... I can do this :)


  

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

You are SOOOOOO cute and itty bitty! I just wish you weren't having to deal with GD. :( I know this has been no fun for you. Praying for good news this week at your appointment!!! :)

Sara said...

Hoping you can get some answers/advice at your appt. You look absolutley amazing for 33 weeks:) I can't beleive you will have another little one in six weeks and that it will be March in six weeks. Spring is right around the corner!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved