Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mommy's 1st Outing

Thanks to my loving husband I got to get out of the house and get a pedicure and manicure!  It was wonderful and I needed it... the last pedicure and manicure I had was a few days before Grayson was born.  I missed Grayson, but it was nice to do something for myself.  I think all mommy's need a mommy day or at least a few hours to themselves.  Next mommy day will be to get my haircut.  See you soon Julee!  I was gone for three hours and I only texted twice and called once.  Grayson was WONDERFUL for his daddy!  He slept, eat, played, and is still sleeping as I write this post.  Chad sent me a few pictures of there afternoon together.
Just woke up!  Don't you love the onesie? 

Look who is sucking on a pacifier...he won't do that for me! 

Just finished eating that was yummy! 
  
It was a special treat and thanks Chad for letting me have some me time!  
We are off to a graduation party have a great Saturday night! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved