Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday to all!  I haven't been very good at blogging this week, but I have been on my own and little G has been keeping me VERY busy.  We have had a few rough days this week and I am extremely tired.  But I know in time we will establish a routine (or at least I hope). 
I still have lots to catch up when it relates to blog posts and I hope I can get this accomplished soon, but I know you all understand that I am busy with Grayson and learning to be a mommy.  Again I say this over and over, but being a mommy is the best job!

Here is a few photos of Grayson from the week:
(most of these photos were taken with my iPhone)
Just thinking what should we do today mommy?
When Grayson's arms are by his head he is sound sleep!
Sleeping in his Nap Nanny
1st Time in his Swing
Worn out after a full day of photos taken by Mika Beth Photography
this picture was taken before we left her studio 

Remember this post?  Well the time has come and we need to VOTE for Cakegirl's Kitchen.  Will you help me by supporting LeAnne to win the Pepsi Refresh Grant?  Click here to VOTE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved