Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cakegirl's Kitchen

Since I have great blog supporters I was wondering if you would take the time to stop by Cakegirl's Community Kitchen Blog by clicking here!

My friend LeAnne is heading up a amazing initiative to open a community kitchen  in NWA and she makes amazing cakes too.  In fact she made me a Double Chocolate Cake last week that was AMAZING and her Red Velvet Cake is Chad's favorite!  The community kitchen would be a resource in the community where other small time cooks with big dreams could come and prepare their special sauce or their granola, or signature cookies to sell to the public.  Don't you think that is a GREAT IDEA!  LeAnne is embracing this idea and has submitted her idea and mission to the Pepsi Refresh Project and during the month of JUNE 2010 she needs our VOTES.  Pepsi is looking for people, businesses, and non-profits with ideas that will have a positive impact.  Don't you think this would have a positive impact not only in Northwest Arkansas, but any community?  I do! 
So now it is your turn during the month of June 2010 please vote for the Cakegirl's Community Kitchen to receive a grant from the Pepsi Refresh Project.  Again you can find out further details from LeAnne's blog by clicking here!
Once I get the final link to where you can go to VOTE I will repost and hopefully you will take the time to vote.  I will be back June 1st 2010 to remind you to place your vote for Cakegirl's Community Kitchen. 
We can all make a difference in our community and I personally think that this is a great idea and I happy to help support in any way possible. 

LeAnne we love your cakes, but more importantly we love this idea that you are embracing and wish you all the best! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved