Thursday, May 13, 2010

Backyard Makeover

First thank you to all for your supportive comments over the past several days.  I am doing good and Grayson is busy moving around in my belly.  I am cherishing the next several days of being pregnant.  I promise to keep all of you posted on how we are doing.  So until then will you take a moment and support my friend Ashley and her hubby Chad in receiving a backyard makeover?
The Backyard Makeover is a contest that our local news station is doing and they are in need of a beautiful backyard to do some summer entertaining for their family and friends.  I would love to see them win this!  It is easy to vote and I hope that you will take the time to VOTE today!

VOTING ENDS MAY 26th 2010
Here is a link to Ashley's Blog and Steps to where you go to vote:
STEPS:
1) Click on link to go to the website
2) Register (it's very fast & easy)
3) Click on the VOTE TAB & look for our house with subject line, "In need of a patio" & then click, "VOTE"

Thanks in advance for all your support!  Happy Thursday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved