Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Pregnancy Journey in Pictures

I posted this before having Grayson so make sure you look at the below post and see the sweet pictures of Grayson that Amie took and created for us.  They are beautiful pictures!  
Happy Birthday Grayson Post! 


Pregnancy Photo Journey!
My sister helped me create these story boards.  I love how they turned out.  It is my weekly pregnancy photos.  It is funny to look back at all the photos.  I remember every picture taken like it was yesterday.  I didn't start taking pictures until Week 9 and I missed a few weeks but for the most part we took a photo each week.  I remember some weeks when I posted the picture I thought I was huge, but looking back I really wasn't...  
Great memories!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved