Monday, May 3, 2010

Week 37

FULL TERM WEEK 37!
(I love those two words)
What a wonderful feeling that we have made it Full Term in my pregnancy!  With 21 days remaining in this pregnancy I am overjoyed with happiness that Grayson will be here any day!

I thought by the time I reached 37 weeks that I would be done with being pregnant, but that is not the case.  I am happy being pregnant and love feeling Grayson roll around in my belly.  This past week and weekend Chad and I spent a lot of time watching Grayson move around in my belly.  He has been VERY active during the day!  We also packed our hospital bags and installed Grayson's car seat in my car.  We did receive good news on Friday that Grayson's dresser should be here this upcoming Friday!  I would love for it to be here so we can put everything in its place.  Keep your fingers crossed for me! 

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and I am SO excited to go and see if I have made any progress.  I have had a lot of lower pressure and fill as if my belly at times is going to fall out of my vajayjay...TMI sorry!

Chad and I have been walking a lot this past weekend.  He is so ready to have Grayson here and is keeping me busy moving...even though I do walk every day during the week with Bella. 

Grayson is the size of a watermelon!  Weighing 6 1/3 pounds and 19 inches head to heel. 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  37 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  15 pounds (I will have a new update tomorrow)
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Packing hospital bags and installing G's carseat!  It is getting close!
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. But it is worth it. I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well.
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Bears, Twizzlers, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy!  I also have recently had a craving of Spinach and Artichoke Dip at Copelands.   
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  Sleeping great just the three to four bathroom trips a night!   
What I am looking forward to:  Doctor's Appointment tomorrow and getting Grayson's dresser this weekend!
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out! However I did find out that both my sister's belly buttons did not pop out.
Symptoms:  I am still extremely tired by the end of the day and I have had stronger contractions throughout the day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved