Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Grayson and Mommy Update Week 38

Today I had my Week 38 Appointment with Dr. H and here is a brief update:
Gained 2 pounds
Blood Pressure looks great
Grayson's Heartbeat 148
Belly is measuring at Week 37
Cervical Check 1 CM dilated and 70% effaced
So my body is preparing for Childbirth and the day I get to see and hold Grayson will soon be here!  My guess is this weekend or sometime next week.  What do you think?
So Exciting!!!!

Check out my post below it is a tour of Grayson's Nursery!
Plus Chad went and picked up Grayson's light and will be installing it tonight.  I am so excited to see it! 

Happy Tuesday Evening!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved