Monday, May 17, 2010

Week 39

Week 39 WOW we are getting so close! 
It is close it may happen this week or even day.  Let me explain why, yesterday I had contractions all day.  They were painful and were every 4 to 5 minutes the entire day.  So we did end up going to the hospital to get checked out.  I am having real contractions, but I have not dilated anymore.  I am still 1 CM dilated.  So I decided to go home and see what takes place throughout the evening.  I didn't want to sit in the hospital room and play the waiting game.  I have a doctor's appointment today so we will see what takes place during that appointment.  All I know is the day is near and I am excited, but nervous at the same time.  I will keep you all posted! 
Grayson is the size of a mini watermelon, WOW that amazes me that I have a little watermelon in me.  According to babycenter.com our baby could be 20 inches in length and 7 pounds. 
We will see!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  20 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Finalizing details and getting everything ready for Grayson to arrive or at least as much as we can...
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. But it is worth it. I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well. I feel as if my belly cannot grow anymore with all the moments he is making it feels stretched to the MAX!
Food Craving:  I have been craving A LOT of dark chocolate! 
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  Some days I sleep great other days I am up REALLY early like 4AM :)
What I am looking forward to:  Meeting Grayson!
Belly Button:  In and I don't think it is going to pop!
Stretch Marks: None which makes me VERY HAPPY!
Symptoms:  Lots of Contractions and my feet are starting to swell!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved