Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 38

Big News! 
The Dresser arrived this past Friday and it FEELS so good to have everything in it's place.  Now we are just waiting for the arrival of Grayson.  Sitting and wondering when Grayson will arrive...will it be this next week or weekend or will it be the following week.  That is the question!  I am being VERY patient Chad on the other hand is READY to see and hold Grayson!  So for the next two weeks we will sit and be patient and wonder when will Grayson arrive.  But BOY does it feel good to have his nursery complete.  I will have a blog post up on Tuesday with a final tour of his nursery.  The only thing missing is canvas prints that we are hanging above Grayson's dresser and the new light fixture that is still on backorder.  I am looking forward to showing all of you the final results of Grayson's nursery.  I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Today I am 38 Weeks Pregnant and I still LOVE being pregnant.  I have 14 days or less until I get to hold Baby G in my arms.  I keep thinking about the first moment I get to hold him and see him how will it be and how will I react?  We will see...
Grayson weighs 6.8 pounds and is 19 1/2 inches long according to Baby Center.  I wonder what his actual weight and length will be...
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  38 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  18 pounds
Maternity Clothes:  I am wearing my maternity jeans and loving them. They are so comfy!
Best Moment this week:  Finishing Grayson's Nursery
Gender:  It's A Boy - Grayson Konnor!
Movement:  Yes it is AMAZING! The punches, jabs, and kicks are a bit stronger and at times hurt. But it is worth it. I love feeling them and knowing that Grayson is inside of me doing well.  I feel as if my belly cannot grow anymore with all the moments he is making it feels stretched to the MAX!
Food Craving:  Honey Nut Cheerios, Dark Chocolate, Cinnamon Bears, Twizzlers, Zone Perfect Dark Chocolate Bars, and Chocolate Muffins from a local bakery in Bentonville. They are so Yummy! I also have recently had a craving of Spinach and Artichoke Dip at Copelands. 
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!
Sleep:  Some days I sleep great other days I am up REALLY early...NESTING!
What I am looking forward to:  My Week 38 Doctor's Appointment, which is on Tuesday!
Belly Button:  In for now, but it looks like it is going to POP out! However I did find out that both my sister's belly buttons did not pop out.
Stretch Marks:  None which makes me VERY HAPPY!
Symptoms:  Tired at the end of the day and having off and on contractions throughout the day. 

Stop by tomorrow to see Grayson's Nursery...until then Happy Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs



unique stats

Vistors since January 15th, 2010
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved